Medley-PRO Technical Standards
- All Technicians will be in uniform and on time to the morning meeting. A Supervisor will be contacted prior to being late.
- Vehicles will always be kept organized and stocked to company standards. Signs and Cones will always be used during work hours.
- All jobs will be pre-called prior to arriving to job and prior to end of time frame.
- All jobs will be started in the specified time frame.
- On Time Policy will be followed
- All Product installations will be Completed to MedleyPRO Field Policies and Procedures
- Radio Frequency will be Measured at Tap, Demarcation and All Outlets using a Signal Level Meter. All Lines will be certified using; dBmV Power Level, Attenuation Comparison, MER & BER, Ingress and Visual Verification.
- A Supervisor will be contacted and informed of any job where signal levels are not within client specifications or if an amplifier was required.
- Anything out of the ordinary will be noted on the account and a TSRO will be set up when applicable.
- All customers will be completely educated and trained on Client Products and Services.
a. Offer any additional products and services for which the customer is eligible prior to beginning installation.
b. All Channels, Products and Services will be verified working, on all installed equipment.
c. All Client provided literature will be reviewed and left with the customer.
- All customers will be properly educated on the Client Survey.
- All Tech Support Center and Dispatch Procedures will be followed prior to leaving job.
- All Medley Safety Practices will be adhered to at all times.
a. Primary Safety Focus - Ladder Safety, Climbing Equipment Safety and Safe Driving Practices.
- All jobs will be post called at the end of the day to verify that everything is working properly and answer any questions.
- All electronic forms and paperwork will be completed real time and to company standards.
- Arris / CX Connect will be used to company standards. All work performed will be properly billed through Arris / CX Connect
- All Technicians will receive clearance from a supervisor prior to 10-19'ing. Technicians will complete end of day report on Job and Mileage Form prior to 10-19'ing and leaving the field.